It’s amazing how we can think we are making a decision to create a life of our dreams but in reality we are not moving any closer at all.
Is now the time that finally happens for you?
Many times we tell ourselves we will, “do ___ next week.” Something like, “I will start my diet next week” or “I will start my business when I have more money.”
It feels like a decision but in reality it’s not a decision or commitment at all.
It’s a way of pushing our own dreams and goals aside. A decision can’t be made for some time in the future.
A true decision and commitment can only be made for today.
A true decision requires a commitment and action steps that you make today from where you are right now, that you take today to move you closer to what you desire.
No matter where you are, what you’re doing, or what resources you have or feel you don’t have there are always actions that we all can make from right where we are, to begin to create the life we desire.
A true decision starts today and shows up regularly on your calendar!
If it doesn’t have action steps that start today and show up regularly on your calendar it’s only something you are thinking about, dreaming about, but not something will truly occur in your life.
Here are the steps to create any change you desire in your life,
- Start with a true decision.
- Ask yourself, “what action step can I take today?”
- Write down any and all ideas that come to you – don’t stop until you have at least 20 ideas. Let any and all ideas pour out of you and onto the paper even if they don’t seem possible or logical. Just keep writing all your ideas down.
- Choose which ideas resonate with you.
- Prioritize them.
- Set time aside each day and put them on your calendar.
- Make a commitment to maintain the decision.
What decision are you not making that if you did make that decision you know it would radically change your life?
When is the right time for you?
To Your Life Without Limits,
Elena & Jean
P.S. Feel free to share this post with your family and friends. In fact we love it when you do!