Thats right there is an easier way to build a business… I will show you how with 6 simple steps.
Today I woke up to my personal shopper package that I now get delivered to me every two weeks…I absolutely love getting my package! This month I have 3 weddings to go to and I told my shopper exactly what I needed and she sent it to me…The best part is she knows my style and my measurements so she can send me clothes that will fit and look great on me. I love clothes and looking my best, but I always struggled when it came to picking out my clothes and shopping. (I know what girl hates shopping? Right!) But I did, so I found a better, easier way that I love.
This reminded me of business and how I used to struggle to find clients, get leads and ultimately make money…my business was always up and down without consistent income.
I discovered that business can be just as easy and fun as long as you follow these 6 simple steps.
1. Discover your passion- look at your strengths and hard times that you have overcome. What is the #1 thing that you want to share with the world. I made this step so hard for years…what I really needed to do was just pick one and take action.
2. Build a list. (Your business foundation)- You know I love summits and 95% of the time I recommend you create a summit to build your list…Why? Because they are fun, fast and you can make money while you build your list 🙂 But there are 100’s of ways to do this from blogging to paid marketing like FB ads.
3. Survey your list- Ask your newly built list what they want from you, be specific. This will help you create content around what they are looking for and what they need help with.
4. Create a connection with your list. – Start giving away awesome content based on exactly what your audience wants. Webinars, free PDF’s, training videos, etc. Your content will allow your ideal customer to come forward and want to work with you.
5. Sell your product or service to your ideal client. – You have built a foundation of clients in your business that are looking for your product or service. Now its time to sell your product or service to them. You have a solution to the problem that they want to solve.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until you have reached your business goals.
I made business so hard for years, until I realized that it didn’t need to be. No matter what kind of business you have this strategy works! I have used it in my brick and mortar business and online to build businesses.
If you are confused or need help on any one of the 6 steps book a Strategy Call with me ASAP. Let’s figure out where and why you are stuck. Click Here To Book A Strategy Call Now.